Sunday, March 6, 2016

#COYER Challenge Wrap-Up!

I challenged myself to read at least 25 books between December to March and I thought I might made it, which made me happy. I didn't know if that was going change that classes were going in full speed. But I guess I did not expect so much work from classes. Below, you will find a list of books I read these past months and the reviews I made for them. All these books were read on my iPad via iBooks or the Kindle app. Now, the list:
January Books:
  1. Slasher Girls & Monster Boys, by April Genevieve Tucholke
  2. Adulting, by Kelly Williams Brown
  3. Surrender, by Quinn Loftis
  4. Jewel of Darkness, by Quinn Loftis
  5. Built, by Jay Crownover
  6. Sweet Nothing, by Jamie McGuire & Teresa Mummert
  7. Kiss of Broken Glass, by Madeleine Kuderick
  8. In Flight, by RK Lilley
  9. Mile High, by RK Lilley
  10. Grounded, by RK Lilley
  11. Lana, by RK Lilley
  12. Endure, by Sara B. Larson
  13. Happenstace, by Jamie McGuire
  14. Bad Things, by RK Lilley
  15. Pushing the Limits + Crossing the Line, by Katie McGarry
  16. Liars, Inc., by Paula Stokes
February Books:
  1. The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn, by Mark Twain
  2. Sebring, by Kristen Ashley
  3. When I Make You Mine, by Rae Daniel
  4. Kindred Spirits, by Rainbow Rowell
March Books:
Febraury was tough with me and March started worse. Classes are being so annoyingly hard this semester. French never gave me much work and now I'm getting shit. Physics is being a pain in my ass and let's not talk about American Lit or Discourse and Grammar. Thank God, Advance Composition and Callgraphy are going easy with me. The number of books I read is not bad, but I did not reach the numer of books I wanted to read. DAMN! I still enjoy the challenge, tho. Better luck next year for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment your opinion, I won't bite and I always reply!