Tuesday, January 12, 2016

[R] Mile High, by: RK Lilley

Mile High
(Up in the Air #2)
by: RK Lilley

★★★★½

James and Bianca’s tumultuous story continues in the sequel to In Flight.

James has initiated Bianca into a dark and drugging world of passion and pain. He taught her about her own submissive, masochistic nature, and she fell swiftly and deeply in love with the undeniably charming and impossibly beautiful Mr. Cavendish, but a painful misunderstanding and the return of the brutally violent demon of her past have combined to overwhelm Bianca, and, confused and hurt, she pushes him away.

It’s been over a month since the shocking attack that hospitalized her, and since she told a distraught James that she needed space, but her feelings haven’t gone away. Even she knew that it was only a matter of time before he would cast his spell on her again…

my thoughts

Now, now, my friends... Is really impossible to me not to compare some things in this book with Fifty Shades. I just can't. But the good thing, is that there is so much creativity in it that I kind of forgot to compare the books. This series is getting better and better.

You know, I understand all about she saying that need the time and taking it slower, because a week is super faster for these two. But they are really made for each other. She is such a dumbass because she doesn't reveal to him and doesn't let him reveal his true feelings. Bianca makes such stupid assumptions that I really want to throw her the book in the face. James is too patient for her. I hate some of his games too, becuase he needs to stop her in her tracks and tell her everything as it is. DAmn! I'm really aggresive with these two.

Anyways. I'm having a fun time with Stephen and Javier too. You know, the MVPs. Because those two are so damn cute, funny and perfect. I loved Pete, but he was too handy with his boss' lady, right? (I can't wait to read his book). I loved Lana, because she is such a little thing. I'm falling in love a lot with these characters and I'm going to sort of miss them after I finish Grounded, which I started.

Really, I don't know why I waited so much to read these. I was a dumbass.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment your opinion, I won't bite and I always reply!