Monday, January 18, 2016

[R] Pushing the Limits + Crossing the Line, by: Katie McGarry

by: Katie McGarry

★★★★½

So wrong for each other...and yet so right.

No one knows what happened the night Echo Emerson went from popular girl with jock boyfriend to gossiped-about outsider with "freaky" scars on her arms. Even Echo can't remember the whole truth of that horrible night. All she knows is that she wants everything to go back to normal. But when Noah Hutchins, the smoking-hot, girl-using loner in the black leather jacket, explodes into her life with his tough attitude and surprising understanding, Echo's world shifts in ways she could never have imagined. They should have nothing in common. And with the secrets they both keep, being together is pretty much impossible.Yet the crazy attraction between them refuses to go away. And Echo has to ask herself just how far they can push the limits and what she'll risk for the one guy who might teach her how to love again.

my thoughts

You know, I think you all are getting tired of me reading a book that jump out of nowhere, fell in my hands and I had no other option but to read it. I'm NOT kidding, it happens to me a lot. I had this series in my TBR pile on goodreads, but at some point I erased it because TBR cleanning. I found it again, in my iPad and went into it without expecting nothing and having everything at the end. I loved the book!

This story might be the typical one where girl falls over bad boy, but he has issues and later on they end together. Yes, it might be. But here the girl, Echo, has even worse issues than the boy, Noah. Her issues might be mental, but still worse. They are actually one for the other, but will they accept that in the beginning... hell no. Even though he is a bad boy, he has a beautiful heart and does everything in his power to make everyone happy. But some things doesn't have the option to be fixed. Sometimes you have to let it flow.

I'm a sucker for romance, I think you all have noticed that from a while, and this story has everything I wasn looking for. Sometimes when a book jumps into your hands, you HAVE to take it and read it. The thing is that I liked the book so much that I might continue the series. I told you I was a sucker for romance and these books might have the happy endings I'm looking for. So let's see.

Crossing the Line
(Pushing the Limits #1.1)

Now, Lila (Echo's best friend). I never knew about this! Lila was always hanging with Stephan and I never knew she had a penpal and a secret lover. These two letters are so freaking cute. Well, the two of them are cute like really cute.

I love the short story. I read a little bit about Lila and how cool she is (even though I knew that). And about this handsome new guy called Lincoln. SO FREAKING HOT.

Anyways, if you read Pushing the Limits, then you have to continue the series, right? Because we want to know more about other characters and everything. You know, happily ever afters!
SO FREAKING CUTE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment your opinion, I won't bite and I always reply!