Sunday, January 10, 2016

Bout of Books [Day 7 + Wrap-Up]

The Bout of Books Read-A-Thon is progressing and I think I'm doing a great job for now. My progress is being posted day by day and the challenges I participated too [Day 1 - Day 2 - Day 3 - Day 4 - Day 5 - Day 6] and here will be posted the one for today.
 Read Day 1:
  • Winter, by Marissa Meyer [150 pages]
  • Surrender, by Quinn Loftis [81 pages]
Read Day 2:
  • Winter, by Marissa Meyer [53 pages]
  • Surrender, by Quinn Loftis [163 pages - finished]
  • Jewel of Darkness, by Quinn Loftis [80 pages]
Read Day 3:
  • Winter, by Marissa Meyer [621 pages - finished]
  • Jewel of Darkness, by Quinn Loftis [0 pages]
Read Day 4:
  • Jewel of Darkness, by Quinn Loftis [194 pages - finished]
  • The Truth About Alice, by Jennifer Mathieu [7 pages]
  • Built, by Jay Crownover [32 pages]
Read Day 5:
  • Built, by Jay Crownover [368 pages - finished]
  • The Truth About Alice, by Jennifer Mathieu [202 pages - finished]
  • Steel Scars, by Victoria Aveyrad [100 pages - finished]
  • Sweet Nothing, by Jamie McGuire & Teresa Mummert [13 pages]
Read Yesterday:
  • Sweet Nothing, by Jamie McGuire & Teresa Mummert [307 pages - finished]
  • Liars, Inc, by Paula Stokes [9 pages]
  • Kiss of Broken Glass, by Madeleine Kuderick [39 pages]
Read Today:
  • Liars, Inc, by Paula Stokes [11 pages]
  • Kiss of Broken Glass, by Madeleine Kuderick [185 pages - finished]
  • In Flight, by RK Lilley [143 pages]
Reviewed:
Total of Books Finished: 7 books and 1 short-story
Total of Books Reviewed: 7 books

It's sad that the Read-A-Thon end, but I had fun and I read a lot. So I guess I met the goals. See you for the next time, because believe that I'll be there. *waves*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment your opinion, I won't bite and I always reply!