Monday, January 4, 2016

Bout of Books 15 [Day 1]

YEPERS PEPPERS! Bout of Books 15 began and it rocks! This is my second time, which I'm as excited as I was in the first time. Sooo... I'm going to participate in some "games" they are hosting, which are daily, plus posting sort of a wrap-up post every day to tell y'all how well, or not, I'm going. I didn't exactly challenge myself to read an amount of books. I just want to read as much as I can this week and hoping to knock down some challenges along the way.
Currently Reading:
  • Winter, by Marissa Meyer [150 pages]
  • Surrender, by Quinn Loftis [81 pages]
TODAY'S CHALLENGE:
Introduce Yourself #InSixWords
The challenge is simple: introduce yourself on Twitter, Instagram, or on this post using six words, no more, no less. Use the hashtags #BoutOfBooks and #InSixWords.

An almost full-time bookworm & student!

I really think that has as many words I can use and certainly describes me really well. What about you? And, have you made some progress with your readings?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment your opinion, I won't bite and I always reply!