Friday, January 8, 2016

Bout of Books 15 [Day 5]

The Bout of Books Read-A-Thon is progressing and I think I'm doing a great job for now. My progress is being posted day by day and the challenges I participated too [Day 1 - Day 2 - Day 3 - Day 4] and here will be posted the one for today.
 Read Day 1:
  • Winter, by Marissa Meyer [150 pages]
  • Surrender, by Quinn Loftis [81 pages]
Read Day 2:
  • Winter, by Marissa Meyer [53 pages]
  • Surrender, by Quinn Loftis [163 pages - finished]
  • Jewel of Darkness, by Quinn Loftis [80 pages]
Read Day 3:
  • Winter, by Marissa Meyer [621 pages - finished]
  • Jewel of Darkness, by Quinn Loftis [0 pages]
Read Yesterday:
  • Jewel of Darkness, by Quinn Loftis [194 pages - finished]
  • The Truth About Alice, by Jennifer Mathieu [7 pages]
  • Built, by Jay Crownover [32 pages]
Read Today:
  • Built, by Jay Crownover [368 pages - finished]
  • The Truth About Alice, by Jennifer Mathieu [202 pages - finished]
  • Steel Scars, by Victoria Aveyard [100 pages - finished]
  • Sweet Nothing, by Jamie McGuire & Teresa Mummert [13 pages]
Reviewed:
TODAY'S CHALLENGE
Scavenger Hunt!
by: The Book Monsters
They are 5 scanvenger hunts, but I will only make 2 of them.

Bookshelves, aka #Shelfies!
 
*I know they are kind of tiny looking, but if you click them, they become bigger!*

#CurrentlyReading

So, that is my progress for today and my challenges. Yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment your opinion, I won't bite and I always reply!