Thursday, January 7, 2016

Bout of Books 15 [Day 4]

The Bout of Books Read-A-Thon is progressing and I think I'm doing a great job for now. My progress is being posted day by day and the challenges I participated too [Day 1 - Day 2 - Day 3] and here will be posted the one for today.
 Read Day 1:
  • Winter, by Marissa Meyer [150 pages]
  • Surrender, by Quinn Loftis [81 pages]
Read Day 2:
  • Winter, by Marissa Meyer [53 pages]
  • Surrender, by Quinn Loftis [163 pages - finished]
  • Jewel of Darkness, by Quinn Loftis [80 pages]
Read Yesterday:
  • Winter, by Marissa Meyer [621 pages - finished]
  • Jewel of Darkness, by Quinn Loftis [0 pages]
Read Today:
  • Jewel of Darkness, by Quinn Loftis [194 pages - finished]
  • The Truth About Alice, by Jennifer Mathieu [7 pages]
  • Built, by Jay Crownover [32 pages]
Reviewed:
Villain Mash Up
Pick villains from two different books that you would love to see fight each other. It can be from any genre and it doesn't even have to be a physical fight. It could be a verbal one as well. Give a short reason why you think these villains should fight each other.
 
OH SWEEEEET! If we are talking about villians, some of them are really GOOD at their jobs. Queen Levana is certainly my number one villian, but I cannot forget The Darkling. A fight between those two woud be letal, but what about if they are a couple? That, my friends, would be the end of the world, I'm sure. Those are my badest villians and certainly the ones I love to hate.
Which ones did you pick? And your progress, how is it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment your opinion, I won't bite and I always reply!