Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday [28]

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. Each week they will post a new Top Ten list that one of their bloggers over at The Broke and the Bookish will answer. Everyone is welcome to join! This week Top Ten is...
Top Ten Books To Read If You Are In The Mood For YA Contemporary
* you all know that i'm not the best person to recommend such list, but i do have my top ten favorites and i really recommend them. so if you read them, please comment others that i should read *

Liars, Inc, by Paula Stokes
Eleanor & Park, by Rainbow Rowell
13 Reasons Why, by Jay Asher
The Truth About Alice, by Jennifer Mathieu
Before I Fall, by Lauren Oliver
Dash & Lily's Book of Dares, by Rachel Cohn & David Levithan
The DUFF, by Kody Keplinger
Let It Snow, by Maureen Johnson, Lauren Myracle & John Green
Paper Towns, by John Green
Fangirl, by Rainbow Rowell

So, yeah that was my list. While making it I noticed that I NEED to read more YA Contemporary because I haven't read a lot of them and my top ten is mostly the ones I loved, the ones I liked and the ones that are good, but could be better. PLEASE, SUGGEST! What is your Top Ten this Tuesday?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment your opinion, I won't bite and I always reply!