Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Review-A-Thon [Wrap-Up Post]

I FORGOT! I was so busy between classes, reading and scheduling some posts that I forgot to make this wrap-up post of the Review Challenge. But here it is:

Sophie and Suze's
Review Challenge
hosted by: Reviewed the Book 

Goal to Reviewas many books I can
Total of Reviews: 14 books & 1 series

Whole List of Reviews (links on the book title):
○ Defy, by Sara B. Larson
○ Startled by His Furry Shorts, by Louise Rennison
○ Scarlet, by Marissa Meyer
○ Isla & the Happily Ever After, by Stephanie Perkins
○ Ignited, by Sara B. Larson
○ Love Is a Many Trousered Thing, by Louise Rennison
○ Cress, by Marissa Meyer
○ Stop in the Name of Pants!, by Louise Rennison
○ Are These My Basoomas I See Before Me?, by: Louise Rennison
○ Aristotle & Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe, by Benjamin Alire Saénz
○ Dear Girls Above Me, by Charlie McDowell
The Darkest Part of the Forest, by Holly Black
No Place to Fall, by Jaya Robin Brown
Illusions of Fate, by Kiersten White
Confessions of Georgia Nicolson, by Louise Rennison

That was it! I think that I did pretty good job, so... For next time, folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment your opinion, I won't bite and I always reply!