Tuesday, February 3, 2015

TTT [9]

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. Each week they will post a new Top Ten list that one of their bloggers over at The Broke and the Bookish will answer. Everyone is welcome to join! This week Top Ten is...
 Top Ten Books I Want To Read From Fantasy Genre

#10
Sweet Evil
by: Wendy Higgins


#09
Grave Mercy
by: Robin LaFevers

#08
The Raven Boys
by: Maggie Stiefvater


#07
Daughter of Smoke and Bone
by: Laini Taylor

#06
Bloodlines
by: Richelle Mead


#05
Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea
by: April Genevieve Tucholke

#04
Shadow Study
by: Maria V. Snyder


#03
Ruby Red
by: Kerstin Gier


#02
The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer
by: Michelle Hodkin


#01
The Chaos of Stars
by: Kiersten White


12 comments:

  1. You really should read Daughter of Smoke & Bone! It's an amazing series and each book gets better and better. I also want to read The Raven Boys:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Daughter of Smoke and Bone and The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer are both superb! You should read them! All the other ones, I haven't read yet, either.
    haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll also go ahead and tell you that you need to read Daughter of Smoke and Bone. It's really beautiful. I recently got Grave Mercy to read too! I've heard really good things about it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. YES! I should, but other books get in the middle hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really want to, but I'm waiting to have all the books in the series to read them one after the other and not miss anything.

    ReplyDelete
  6. AHHHH! I want to read them, but but but... books!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG MARA DYER so good. I hope you get to read it! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want to read more fantasy. I've read Daughter of Smoke and Bone and LOVED it (I'm currently on the second book in the trilogy now). I also want to read Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea.

    -Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well, its february, which means fantasy february, so go ahead and read some fantasy! thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've read 5/10! Haha. I really want to read Poison Study and Grave Mercy. Great choices! <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. LUCKY! I really need to read them. You SHOuLD read Poison Study, it is really good.

    ReplyDelete

Comment your opinion, I won't bite and I always reply!