Wednesday, February 11, 2015

#LfBReadthon [Day 3]

#LfBReadthon hosted by Jesse [Novel Heatbeat]
I'm surviving this readthon very well! I didn't actually set myself any goals in the sign up post, but I thought in maybe reading between 4 to 5 books and I have read TWO already. I still think is impossible with all the work I have to do from my classes, plus from my work. BUT I'm trying my best reading in every corner I can even more some minutes. Here is my progress:
Currently Reading: Emeral Green, by Kersten Gier & I'll Meet You There, by Heather Demetrios
Pages Read Before: 436 pages
Pages Read Today: 469 pages
Total Pages Read: 905 pages
Books Completed: 2 books
Books Read (review on the title):
I did some pretty advance, right? I'm not that behind! Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment your opinion, I won't bite and I always reply!