Saturday, February 14, 2015

#LfBReadthon [Day 4 to 6]

#LfBReadthon hosted by Jesse [Novel Heatbeat]
I'm so sorry for not updating my readthon these past two days, but I was busy reading, working and studying. I have done good progress and basically reach my goal of reading between 4 and 5 books. I couldn't make the first mini challenge, but I did the second one which was very fun. Here is my progress:
Currently Reading: The Young Elites, by Marie Lu
Pages Read Before: 1540 pages
Pages Read Today: 473 pages
Total Pages Read: 1762 pages
Books Completed: 5 books
Books Read (review on the title):
I did some pretty advance, right? I'm very lucky, hope to finish one more book before the readathon ends tomorrow. Happy Valentine's Day, btw!

1 comment:

  1. It looks like you're making great progress! Happy Valentine's Day and have a great weekend! :)

    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete

Comment your opinion, I won't bite and I always reply!