Saturday, April 2, 2016

Stacking the Shelves [14]

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga’s Reviews, which is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. You can read more about the creation of this meme by visiting the official launch page here.
March 27, 2016 to April 2,2016

I not going to postpone these types of post anymore. If I got the time, I'm gonna do them. In this short week I read more than I should, so this post will not be as long if I had waited weeks, but still will be long. So, without much further ado... 

READ THIS PAST WEEK:
CURRENTLY READING:
  • Lady Midnight, by Cassandra Clare
  • #Junkie, by Cambria Hebert
HOPE TO READ SOON:
  • #Rev, by Cambria Hebert
  • The Infinite Sea, by Rick Yancey
That's it! You see that it was kind of long? My week was busy, just a little, but spring break is over now and I'm sure my readings will decrease. That's why I don't have my hopes up, I went for something low. I'm planing to read those 4 books this week, let's see how I do. How are your shelves?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment your opinion, I won't bite and I always reply!