Friday, April 29, 2016

The Friday 56 [5]

hosted by Freda's Voice
#ThankGodItsFriday! Friday, definitely, is my favorite word that starts with F. And if it's Friday that means this post has to be up. The rules are simple: grab a book, any book; turn to page 56 or 56% in your eReader (if you have to improvise, that's ok.); find any sentence, (or few, just don't spoil it); post it; and add your (url) post below in Linky in Freda's Voice blog. It's that simple! My teaser this Friday is from:
(The Iron Fey: Call of the Forgotten #3)
by: Julie Kagawa

"I have no choice," Meghan whispered. Opening her eyes, she took a deep breath, her voice growing stronger, though the heart-wrenching pain on her face never disappeared. "I hereby declare Prince Keirran a traitor to Faery," she announced in clear, firm tones, "and exile him from the Iron Court. He is no longer under the protection of Mag Tuiredh, and all titles and privileges of rank have been stripped. Let this be made known to all--Keirran is now the enemy of Mag Tuiredh, the Iron Court and the Nevernever."

I have to admit that those words made my heart a little bit smaller. I love Keirran and I don't really think he is the villain, but he does have the kind of friends that mom does not approve. I hoping he will not die and everyone will have a happy ending. When I finish this book, I will gladly say that I finish one of my many favorite series and I will be a little sad of letting them go. Dudes, and dudettes, if you like the Fae, Julie Kagawa write the best of them all. Read them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment your opinion, I won't bite and I always reply!