Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday [33]

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. Each week they will post a new Top Ten list that one of their bloggers over at The Broke and the Bookish will answer. Everyone is welcome to join! This week Top Ten is...
Top Ten Bookworm Delights
  • Book Hoarder - Yup, I'm one of them. If I love the book, I may not read it again (not entirely true), but I will keep it forever and ever. Bonus points if the cover is pretty and if I have the full series, if its one. Less points if I didn't really like it, see next point.
  • Giving Away Books - I don't give away my books! I love to have them. But sometimes... when I really don't like the book, or I read it-didn't like-and-didn't have the whole series, or I feel like I will never read it... I give away the book. Farewell, friend!
  • Book Covers - I have an obsession about covers. I love pretty ones and I try to buy them all the ones I want, no matter if I have the older version. I want the one with the prettiest cover, so I may give away the old one (not really). But I have a pet peeve too! When the covers doesn't match... I get really pissed off.
  • #Shelfies - I love to take them and post them on IG, Fb, here or really anywhere. I love taking pictures of books!
  • Happy Endings - I just want everyone to be happy, okay? And is a delight for me to find those types of end. I hate cliffhangers and endings that leave me wanting more. But happy endings are the best!
  • Book Ramblings - If you read the same book as me and you like it. I'm sorry, buddy, but I'm going to bomb you with a lot of rambling. When I don't have no one, I ramble to myself here on the blog. I'm sorry, guys!
  • Finish Series - There is nothing better than start a series knowing that it ends, or a book. That you really know that when you read all the books you have, you will be left with a real end in the last page. As I said, I hate cliffhanges and I really hate waiting a year or more for the next book.
  • Good Movie Adaptations - No matter if the movie was shitty, bookwise, I will always try to watch them. But there is happiness when the movie follow as near as possible the real book. It doesn't compare to anything.
  • ARCs - Who really doesn't want to read the book before anyone else?
  • Quotes - I love them so... I even have notebooks full of them!
Did I left out something that you consider a bookworm delight?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment your opinion, I won't bite and I always reply!