Saturday, April 30, 2016

Stalking the Shelves [16]

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga’s Reviews, which is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. You can read more about the creation of this meme by visiting the official launch page here.
April 9, 2016 to April 30,2016

I'm here again, again! I'm sorry I haven't updated in these three weeks, but I was busy and I did not had much to update because I haven't read much like I would like. Either way, I read and now you'll see my progress...

READ THESE PAST WEEKS:

CURRENTLY READING:
  • Lady Midnight, by Cassandra Clare (I know I haven't finish in a month and I kind of don't want to. Haven't read much of it and its currently living in the back of my car waiting to be picked up again.)
  • The Iron Warrior, by Julie Kagawa
HOPE TO READ SOON:
  • Viktor, by Clarissa Wild
  • Tell the Wind and Fire, by Sarah Rees Brennan
  • Worth It, by Linda Kage
  • The Girl's Got Secrets, by Linda Kage
  • The Infinite Sea, by Rick Yancey
What a sad list, right? I know, I know. I should be ashamed, but guess what? I am not! *winks*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment your opinion, I won't bite and I always reply!