Saturday, April 9, 2016

Stacking the Shelves [15]

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga’s Reviews, which is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. You can read more about the creation of this meme by visiting the official launch page here.
April 3, 2016 to April 9,2016

I'm here again! It only past one week, so don't expect much of a long list. My classes and work was hard enough to beat me senseless, so my readings were not improved.

READ THIS PAST WEEK:
CURRENTLY READING:
  • Tattoo, by Cambria Hebert
  • Lady Midnight, by Cassandra Clare
HOPE TO READ SOON:
  • The Infinite Sea, by Rick Yancey
  • Tryst, by Cambria Hebert
  • Taste, by Cambria Hebert
  • Trashy, by Cambria Hebert
  • Love & Misadventure, by Lang Leav
Don't judge my guilty pleasure! I read those Jane Perky books to release stress and just to read something short and funny. The others are the ones you should count. Let's see how I will do for the next week. Read me later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment your opinion, I won't bite and I always reply!