Tuesday, January 6, 2015

TTT [6]

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. Each week they will post a new Top Ten list that one of their bloggers over at The Broke and the Bookish will answer. Everyone is welcome to join! This week Top Ten is...
Top Ten Most Anticipated  Debut Novels For 2015


#10
No Parking at the End Times
by: Bryan Bliss


#09
Annie & Henry
by: Dawn Inus


#08
Love Fortunes and Other Disasters
by: Kimberly Karalius


#07
I Am Her Revenge
by: Meredith Moore

#06
Magonia
by: Maria Dahvania Headley


#05
Under the Painted Sky
by: Stacey Lee


#04
Hello, I Love You
by: Katie M. Stout


#03
The Night We Said Yes
by: Lauren Gibaldi

#02
Mosquitoland
by: David Arnold


#01
The Red Queen
by: Victoria Aveyard


Which are your Top Ten?

7 comments:

  1. I'm really excited for I Am Her Revenge. I wish all these books would release right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many amazing books on your list but my most waited have to be I Am Her Revenge. It sounds so completely different from all the books I've read!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Is very intriging and I want to know all of it. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. RED QUEEN!! I need it so badly!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lisa @ Captivated ReaderJanuary 27, 2015 at 4:01 PM

    I have not read any of the books on your list!! I'll have to add them to my reading wishlist. Here's a link to my TTT for this week: http://captivatedreader.blogspot.com/2015/01/top-ten-tuesday-ten-books-id-love-to.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, I haven't neither, except of Red Queen, which I read an ARC. Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete

Comment your opinion, I won't bite and I always reply!