There is a time for every reader when you keep reading and reading... and somehow you "forgot" to review those books and they are now piled up waiting to be reviewed. Well, this challenge is perfect to make yourself work a little bit, dust off that pile and knock down those reviews once and forever.
So, Sophie [from Reviewed The Book] & Suze [from Lavander likes, loves, finds & dreams...] created this challenge. It goes from January 23 to February 2. TEN DAYS! Obviously, the challege is as simple as that, make many reviews as you can, but try to challenge yourself.
Me, myself and I already challenge myself to make at least 8 reviews between January 23 to January 25 thanks to Write On Review-A-Thon, so those books [obviously] will be included in this challenge, but [duh!] I will add more. I enter to both review challenges, because I want to seriously knock down my review pile. Hopefully gonna knock down these:
- Scarlet (Lunar Chronicles #2), by Marissa Meyer
- Cress (Lunar Chronicles #3), by Marissa Meyer
- Looking for Alaska, by John Green
- Aristotle & Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe, by Benjamin Alire Saénz
- Rapture (The Elfin #2), by Quinn Loftis
- Searching for Perfect (Searching For #2), by Jennifer Probst
- Infinite (Newsoul #3), by Jodi Meadows
- Dear Girls Above Me, by Charles McDowell
- Memoirs of a Teenage Amnesiac, by Gabrielle Zevin
- The Fault in Our Stars, by John Green
- Winter (Dog Days #2), by Sierra Dean
- and others that I still don't know...