The Bout of Books Read-A-Thon is progressing and I think I'm doing a great job for now. I participate in the last challenges [Day 1 - Day 2] and here will be posted the one for today.
- Zodiac, by Romina Russell
- The 5th Wave, by Rick Yancey [457 pages - review]
- Angus, Thongs and Full-Frontal Snogging, by Louise Rennison [237 pages - review]
- A total of 694 pages read.
- Only 2 book totally finished and reviewed.
You must take two characters from two different books and put them together in a relationship. Make sure you list the book and author that the characters comes from. You must explain why you put them together. The relationship is up to you (friendship, romantic, parental, etc.).
|The Selection, by Kiera Cass|
|Red Queen, by Victoria Aveyard|