Monday, January 19, 2015

[R] Then He Ate My Boy Entrancers, by: Louise Rennison

Then He Ate My Boy Entrancers
(Confessions of Georgia Nicolson #6)
by: Louise Rennison

4 of 5 stars

Let the overseas snogfest begin!

Georgia and Jas are off to Hamburger-a-gogo land! Georgia plans to track down Masimo, the Italian-American dreamboat, but after a long week in America, she only succeeds in learning importantish things -- like how to ride a bucking bronco. Will Georgia reel in the Italian dreamboat? Or is she destined to live forever all aloney on her owney?


my thoughts

Oh bloody hell! Now this book was ride. Beginning that she will go to Hamburger-a-gogo land to the confusion he has the end with so many books at her feet. I swear that these stories keep getting funnier.
Libby lobes the captain. She is sitting on his knee at the back of the place, singing him her poo song. He is joining in. Mum was looking back and smiling and saying to me, "Aaaahh, that's sweet, isn't it?" There was a bit of pause and then she yelled. "Oh, my God, who is driving the place???!!!"
Off to America she went. But not alone, Jas went with her and it was laugh for those two, believe me. Georgia was happy, because she thought she could track down Masimo in Hamburger-a-gogo land, but she had the tiny problem that they were states away, not that she knew. After giving up to see him there, she had quite a laugh in America. It was totally hilarious.
"Jas, shouldn't you be wearing a doubit and a false mustache and burning me at a stake? You are quite literally the Spanish Inquisition." "Well, I am just saying-" "Well, don't."
After the arriving from America, Georgia is clouded by doubts about her love for Masimo. A letter from Robbi arrive saying he misses her and want to keep in touch with her, making her very uncomfortable. Plus, there is always Dave the Laugh surrunding her and having a Laugh. She is in a state of confusiosity, as she says. Masimo looks like he rate her, but he keeps going about with Wet Lindsay.
“Gingee, Gingee, it's meeeeeeeeeeee!!!' I could hear her panting up the stairs to my room. She kicked open my bedroom door and ran from the door and leapt onto the bed, covering me with kisses. 'I LOBE you, my big big sister.' I couldn't get her off me. 'Libby, just let me...' 'Kissy kissy kiss, snoggy snog.' 'That's enough, now let me...' 'Mmmmmm, groovy baby.' What is she talking about? She is supposed to be in kindergarten to learn how to grow up, not turn into an even madder person. Then she stood up on the bed and starting thrusting her hips out and singing her favorite: 'Sex bum sex bum I am a sex bum.' Quite spectacularly mad.”
At the end, she does something really mature and it surprise me. She says to Masimo if she wants something with her or no and he says that needs a week. I'm intrigued of what his response will be and of course what will happened to Robbie and Dave the Laugh. This is going to interesting!
"Gordy looked up at me, eye to eye, and I looked down at him. He looked at me as if he could see deep into my soul and understood. He even stopped chewing the spider thing he had in his mouth. And suddenly I understood as well. I wasn't a spider he was eating... And then he ate my boy entrancer."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment your opinion, I won't bite and I always reply!