- Zodiac, by Romina Russell [page 192]
- On the Bright Side, I'm Now the Girlfriend of a Sex God, by Louise Rennison [page 67]
- The 5th Wave, by Rick Yancey [457 pages - review]
- Angus, Thongs and Full-Frontal Snogging, by Louise Rennison [237 pages - review]
- 953 pages read.
- 2 books totally finished and reviewed.
For any of the books you have read or plan to read during the read-a-thon!
You can be as creative as you’d like!
The 5th Wave
by: Rick Yancey
The Others came and we were toast.
Orphan, without much to survive, I need to keep going. Because I made a promise that I must fulfill, even if I have to kill for it or die.
I shall go on even if the world already ended.