Tuesday, July 9, 2013

[R] Tiger's Curse, by: Colleen Houck

Tiger's Curse
(The Tiger Saga #1)
by: Colleen Houck

4 of 5 stars

Passion. Fate. Loyalty.

Would you risk it all to change your destiny?

The last thing Kelsey Hayes thought she’d be doing this summer was trying to break a 300-year-old Indian curse. With a mysterious white tiger named Ren. Halfway around the world. But that’s exactly what happened. Face-to-face with dark forces, spellbinding magic, and mystical worlds where nothing is what it seems, Kelsey risks everything to piece together an ancient prophecy that could break the curse forever.

my thoughts

This book. Its not a book its THE book. I LOVE IT! I love it so much... but, the main female character, Kelsey Hayes, is such an stupid, stupid, stupid girl.

I know that you will hate her, no even better... I bet that you will  hate her. Yes, she have her heroin momments, but they are the consequenses of being stupid. GOSH! Can she learn something about all this stuff? Plus, she is totally in love with Ren and he with her. Why can she see that? Ugh!

I got so frustrate with her, that I was trying to forget that it was her POV and I skip all the sentimental part of she thinking stupid things. I recommend doing that. LOL

READ IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment your opinion, I won't bite and I always reply!