Saturday, July 13, 2013

Delirium - By: Lauren Olvier

Delirium (Delirium #1)
by: Lauren Oliver

4 of 5 stars

Ninety-five days, and then I'll be safe. I wonder whether the procedure will hurt. I want to get it over with. It's hard to be patient. It's hard not to be afraid while I'm still uncured, though so far the deliria hasn't touched me yet. Still, I worry. They say that in the old days, love drove people to madness. The deadliest of all deadly things: It kills you both when you have it and when you don't.






This book. This sort of books make me cry until I fall sleep. The fucking end (sorry) is so fuck-up that I spend three days (THREE DAYS) mourning Alex character.

I do love the book. It's so lovely and well writen that you fall in love inmediately. But the end... that's why I give it the four stars. It made me suffer so much and for that time Requiem (the third and last book) was not out and I promise myself not to read any other book or short story until Requiem came out and have in my hands. I full fill my promise and made it to Requiem.

Yes, you should read the trilogy and the short stories all together and one following the other. Its better that way. READ IT!
xoxo, sam.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment your opinion, I won't bite and I always reply!