Sunday, February 21, 2016

#COYER Challenge February Progress!

I challenged myself to read at least 25 books between December to March and I think I might make it, which makes me happy. I don't know if that will change now that classes are going in full speed. But I will try to read as much as I can without leaving out my school work. Below, you will find a list of books I have read these past weeks and the reviews I made for them. All these books were read on my iPad via iBooks or the Kindle app. Now, the list:
January Books:
  1. Slasher Girls & Monster Boys, by April Genevieve Tucholke
  2. Adulting, by Kelly Williams Brown
  3. Surrender, by Quinn Loftis
  4. Jewel of Darkness, by Quinn Loftis
  5. Built, by Jay Crownover
  6. Sweet Nothing, by Jamie McGuire & Teresa Mummert
  7. Kiss of Broken Glass, by Madeleine Kuderick
  8. In Flight, by RK Lilley
  9. Mile High, by RK Lilley
  10. Grounded, by RK Lilley
  11. Lana, by RK Lilley
  12. Endure, by Sara B. Larson
  13. Happenstace, by Jamie McGuire
  14. Bad Things, by RK Lilley
  15. Pushing the Limits + Crossing the Line, by Katie McGarry
  16. Liars, Inc., by Paula Stokes
February Books:
  1. The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn, by Mark Twain
  2. Sebring, by Kristen Ashley
Febraury is being tough with me. Classes are being so annoyingly hard this semester. French never gave me much work and now I'm getting shit. Physics is being a pain in my ass and let's not talk about American Lit or Discourse and Grammar. Thank God, Advance Composition and Callgraphy are going easy with me. The number of books I have read is not bad, but I still don't like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment your opinion, I won't bite and I always reply!