Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday [27] - Books & Music!

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. Each week they will post a new Top Ten list that one of their bloggers over at The Broke and the Bookish will answer. Everyone is welcome to join! This week Top Ten is...
Top Ten Songs I Wish Were Books
*not in any order*

Hello, by: Adele
Hello, it's me. I was wondering if after all these years you'd like to meet, to go over everything. They say that time's supposed to heal ya, but I ain't done much healing.

True Colors, by: Zedd
All my life, one page at a time. I'll show you my, my true colors. No I won't apologize for the fire in my eyes. Let me show you my, my true colors, it ain't no rainbow.

Life Support, by: Sam Smith
Can't you see that I am yours? So will you be my life support?

Elastic Heart, by: Sia ft. The Weeknd & Diplo
Well, I've got thick skin and an elastic heart, but your blade - it might be too sharp. I'm like a rubber band until you pull too hard, yeah, I may snap and I move fast. But you won't see me fall apart, 'cause I've got an elastic heart.

Treading Water, by: Alex Clare
Can you forgive the things I do, that I can't amend? Not the way I yearn for her, I hope you can't pretend. Girl you're a fire and you'll find, That I want to get burned. No matter what you can teach me, I'm sure I'll never learn. Hmmm treading water, I keep, treading water.

Dirty Paws, by: Of Monsters And Men
Her dirty paws and furry coat, she ran down the forest slopes. The forest of talking trees, they used to sing about the birds and the bees. The bees had declared a war, the sky wasn't big enough for them all. The birds, they got help from below, from dirty paws and the creatures of snow.

How Deep Is Your Love, by: Calvin Harris ft. Disciples
I want you to breathe me. Let me be your air. Let me roam your body freely. No inhibition, no fear. How deep is your love? Is it like the ocean?

Delilah, by: Florence + The Machine
It's a different kind of danger and the bells are ringing out. And I'm calling for my mother as I pull the pillars down. It's a different kind of danger and my feet are spinning around. Never knew I was a dancer, 'till Delilah showed me how.

Powerfull, by: Mayor Lazer ft. Ellie Goulding & Tarrus Riley
O, lord of mercy, I'm begging you, please. I'm feelin' drained I need love. You charge me up like electricity. Jumpstart my heart with your love! There's an energy, when you hold me, when you touch me, it's so powerful.

Wanderlust, by: The Weeknd
You're in love with something bigger than love. You believe in something stronger than trust. Wanderlust! Wanderlust!

Basically, those are my favorites songs in my iTunes. There is more, of course, but these are good to be based on books, don't you think? The lyrics say it all. What is your Top Ten?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment your opinion, I won't bite and I always reply!