Wednesday, July 1, 2015

[JUN] Book Challenges Wrap-Up!

Well, half of the year has passed and I already completed one of my challenges, but I keep going, just because I'm that goofy. So, basically I keep my track of them once a month and let you all know how good or bad my months are going, I'm doing these monthly wrap-ups. January wrap-up post is here, February's here, March's here, April's here, May's here, and if you want to see and you can found the list of all my challenges here. THESE BELOW are only the updates of THIS month. Sooo, that's it! Hasta la vista, amigos!

365 Days of YA Reading Challenge

Goal: 14 books per season/ 4.6 books per month
Read Last Months: 22 books
Read This Month: # books
List of Books (click on the title for the review):

1. I Am Her Revenge, by Meredith Moore
2. Kissing in America, by Margo Rabb
3. Tape, by Stephen Camden
4. Cruel Beauty, by Rosamund Hodge
5. Crimson Bound, by Rosamund Hodge

2015 Contemporary Challenge
by The Book Belles

Goal: 26 books in total/3 books per month
Read Last Months: 18 books
Read This Month: # books

List of Books (click on the title for the review):

1. I Am Her Revenge, by Meredith Moore
2. Kissing in America, by Margo Rabb
3. Tape, by Stephen Camden


2015 TBR Pile Reading Challenge

Goal: 120 books in total
Read Last Months: 154 books
Read This Month: 39 books

List of Books (click on the title for the review):

1. A Perfect Ten, by Linda Kage
2. Big Love Abroad, by Jasinda Wilder
3. Rule, by Jay Crownover
4. Jet, by Jay Crownover
5. Rome, by Jay Crownover
6. Nash, by Jay Crownover
7. Rowdy, by Jay Crownover
8. Asa, by Jay Crownover
9. I Am Her Revenge, by Meredith Moore
10. Kissing in America, by Margo Rabb
11. Ugly Love, by Colleen Hoover
12. Tape, by Stephen Camden
13. Rellik, by Teresa Mummert
14. Cruel Beauty, by Rosamund Hodge
15. The Rosie Project, by Graeme Simsion
16. Ember, by Deborah Bladon [a short stories trilogy]
19. Gilded Ashes, by Rosamund Hodge
20. Crimson Bound, by Rosamund Hodge
21. Shotgun, by Marie Sexton
22. Jacks and Queens at the Green Mill, by Marie Rutkoski
23. The Evil We Love, by Cassandra Clare & Robin Wasserman
24. Grey, by EL James
25. Mystery Man, by Kristen Ashley
26. Wild Man, by Kristen Ashley
27. Law Man, by Kristen Ashley
28. Motorcycle Man, by Kristen Ashley
30. Rock Chick, by Kristen Ashley
31. Rock Chick Rescue, by Kristen Ashley
32. Rock Chick Redemption, by Kristen Ashley
33. Rock Chick Renegade, by Kristen Ashley
34. Rock Chick Revenge, by Kristen Ashley
35. Rock Chick Reckoning, by Kristen Ashley
36. Rock Chick Regret, by Kristen Ashley
37. Rock Chick Revolution, by Kristen Ashley
38. Rock Chick Redux, by Kristen Ashley
39. The Gamble, by Kristen Ashley

2015 Reading Challenge
by I don't know, I found it in 9gag, but some people have said its from PopSugar and I don't know what that is

Goal: 47 things to rule out, no # of books
Ruled Out Last Months: 27 points
Ruled Out This Month: 1 book

List of Books (click on the title for the review):

1. A book that became a movie: Grey, by EL James (the original film is Fifty Shades of Grey, but the same scenes that are in the movie excists in this book)


Summer isn't going like I would love, but I'm reading whatver I feel like it, which is good for my entertainment, but not for my challenges. Oh, well. What are you going to read? What did you read? Do you have a wrap-up too? Let me see!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment your opinion, I won't bite and I always reply!