Tuesday, July 14, 2015

TTT [19]

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. Each week they will post a new Top Ten list that one of their bloggers over at The Broke and the Bookish will answer. Everyone is welcome to join! This week Top Ten is...
Last Ten Books That Came Into My Possession



order from the newest to the oldest book that came to my hands.

01. The Burning Sky, by Sherry Thomas
Breakable, by Tammara Webber .02
03. Dangerous Creatures, by Kami García & Margaret Stohl
End of Days, by Susan Ee .04
05. An Ember in the Ashes, by Sabaa Tahir
Fairest, by Marissa Meyer .06
07. The Return, by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Fallen Too Far, by Abbi Glines .08
09. Be with Me, by J. Lynn
The Retribution of Mara Dyer, by Michelle Hodkin .10

I haven't bought many books in the last weeks, because is summer and work isn't that good, so the pay check is check and most of it go to bills and food. But after August, I hope that improves and even more in Christmas, because you know presents. Let me see your TTT!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment your opinion, I won't bite and I always reply!