Tuesday, July 7, 2015

TTT [18]

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. Each week they will post a new Top Ten list that one of their bloggers over at The Broke and the Bookish will answer. Everyone is welcome to join! This week Top Ten is...
Top Ten Hyped Books I've Never Read
i shouldn't call this in order!


Harry Potter [...], by JK Rowling
explaining this is hard. is a series that everyone loves, but i haven't read and really don't want to.


Gone Girl, by Gillian Flynn
the movie came out and all, still haven't read it. i may read it someday.


A Court of Thorns and Roses, by Sarah J Maas
haven't read this one nor the Throne of Glass series, but i will!


The Book Thief, by Markus Zusak
oh, yes i will read this one... someday.


The Raven Cycle, by Maggie Stiefvater
i have the first two books waiting on my shelf... let's say they waiting for company before they get into action.


Daughter of Smoke and Bone, by Laini Taylor
just like the series before, its just waiting for me to pick it up.


Bloodlines, by Richelle Mead
believe me, i will!


Across the Universe, by Beth Revis
uhm... i'm still not sure why haven't i read these.


We Were Liars, by E. Lockhart
has been in my hands, but i put it down again and again... ugh.


Seven Realms, by Cinda Williams Chima
yes, i have it in my tbr and i will read it.

ALL pictures from Google pics. Let me see your list!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment your opinion, I won't bite and I always reply!