Sunday, September 1, 2013

[R] Air, by: Terra Harmony

Air
(Akasha #2)
by: Terra Harmony

★★★★☆

She carries more than elemental powers. In ‘Air’, the sequel to ‘Water’ of the Akasha Series, Kaitlyn has a secret. One she won’t be able to hide much longer. As the strongest Gaia the planet has ever seen, she must face mankind’s greatest enemy as he campaigns for ‘One Less: Depopulation’. Everything depends on Kaitlyn fully embracing her role as Gaia. Her family. The Seven. The Earth. Something has to give, and it won’t be Kaitlyn.


Well, shit! If you think that after the failure of the first book, the second one was going to be the same, you are wrong. This book gave the nerves, but not the simple ones. I was in the border of a nervous attack. So many feeling in this book made me bipolar. One time I was happy for all the love, other I was sad and then, at the end, I'm pissed. I'm really pissed at the end right now, so no talking about that.

"Air is the breath of life." That's the motto of this book. That's how its name came from. First came Water, now comes Air and then comes Fire. Not because that's the name of the third book. Because that's how the story will be, if you read it you will understand. I wonder if Katie will meet a Fire Elemental.

So, our characters are the same one, except for a new one. Vayu. He didn't appeared in the first book, but it was mentioned. He is a Shu, an Air Elemental. Very cocky and all, but he is in the side of Shawn. I knew it! He was very strange, so I did had my doubts about him. The relationship between Micah and Katie becomes more strong and I was very happy about that. Now that there is a child in the middle and no one knows the real father. But, seriously, that girl must be Micah's daughter. Just for this reason, he have a connection with her. Like they communicate in their minds, just like with Katie. Tell me if that doesn't mean that she is his daughter, like, hello!

If can survive the totally failure of the first book, then I totally recommend you this one. Certainly not my favorite end, but I'm never happy about them. Let's see what will happen to our friends in the next books.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment your opinion, I won't bite and I always reply!