Tuesday, August 13, 2013

TTT [2]


Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. Each week they will post a new Top Ten list that one of their bloggers over at The Broke and the Bookish will answer. Everyone is welcome to join! I will make mine in countdown, from the least to most. This week Top Ten is... 
Top Ten Favorite Books With X Setting (Dystopian)

#10 
Eve Trilogy (Eve, Once & Rise)
by: Anna Carey

After the world is almost without people, the setting is really lonely. VERY dystopian, you could say.






#09
Uglies Trilogy + 1 (Uglies, Pretties & Specials + Extras)
by: Scott Westerfeld

This setting is very tecnological. I really like it.







#08
Matched Trilogy (Matched, Crossed & Reached)
by: Ally Condie

It was a lovely adventure as the same with the setting. Everything was beautiful and lovely.






#07
(Delirium, Annbel, Hana, Pandemonium, Raven, Requiem & Alex)
by: Lauren Oliver

I cannot talk about this setting made me weep. But it was perfect.






#06
(Legend, Life before Legend, Prodigy & Champion)
by: Marie Lu

I love so much this. I really want to Champion out soon!






#05
(The Hunger Games, Catching Fire & Mockingjay)
by: Suzanne Collins

Ugh. The 12 districts setting is so amazing! I can't wait to see the second movie (Catching Fire) to see how well they capture all the setting of the arena, Capitol and districts, plus the characters.




#04
(The Maze Runner, The Scorch Trials, The Death Cure & The Kill Order)
by: James Dashner

I really don't know which setting of the four books I loved more, but oh well. I love the four and each of them. Waiting for the movie!





#03
Divergent Trilogy (Divergent, Insurgent & Allegiant)
by: Veronica Roth

Ugh. Like the THG, the 5 factions setting was totally perfect. I'm totally waiting for the third book to come out and the movie, of course. You?






#02
Shatter Me Trilogy (Shatter Me, Unravel Me & Ignite Me)
by: Tahereh Mafi

I was really crazy with this whole setting. I love it! Waiting for the third book to come out. I cannot wait more.






#01
(The New World, The Knife of Never Letting Go, The Ask and the Answer, Wide Wide Sea, Monsters of Men & Snowscape)
by: Patrick Ness

This books we totally my favorite among the dystopian ones. For real!





Comment if you agree, if you not, if you would add others and of course, link your lists! Thanks.

3 comments:

  1. Nice list! I loved The Hunger Games and Delirium, but I still need to read most of these. I went with Europe as a setting for this week's topic :)

    My Top Ten Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome list. I loved Matched, THG, and Uglies.

    My TTT.

    ReplyDelete

Comment your opinion, I won't bite and I always reply!