Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga’s Reviews, which is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. You can read more about the creation of Stacking the Shelves by visiting the official launch page here.
- Once (Eve #2) & Rise (Eve #3) - Yeah! I finish with this trilogy and I was super happy about it, not so much about the end, but you know... Reviews here and here.
- Sweet Seduction (Sweet #3) - This book was so hilarious that I do not regret reading no matter how behind I'm in my reads. Review here!
- SUTHY - This book is not out yet, but I read the ARC. When this books comes out, PLEASE read it! I totally recommend it. Review here.
- Once Upon A Wallflower - The book was extremly good. I swear that it was very mysterious, lovely and all. Totally recommend it! Review here.
- City of Bones (The Mortal Instruments #1) - So I'm re-reading this one, just for the movie and guess what? I'm only at page two. Woah! I know, super slow. It's just that I was so lazy this week and with a good excuse, because I begin my second year of University. Tough, right? That what I thought.