Saturday, August 10, 2013

StS [2]


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga’s Reviews, which is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. You can read more about the creation of Stacking the Shelves by visiting the official launch page here.
Week from August 10, 2013 to August 16, 2013

Read This Past Week:

  • Sweet Surrender (Sweet #1) & Sweet Persuasion (Sweet #2) - My reviews are here and here, they were very addictive. When I finished with Sweet Surrender, I try to stay away from the sequels, but Sweet Persuasion was calling me, for real.
  • Eve (Eve #1) - The review is here. Last week, I said that I was going to read this book and I did. YEY! But I got to confess that I almost don't.
  • Ready Player One - OMG, this freaking book gave me so many problems. You maybe should read the review, here.
  • 4 to 16 Characters - This was the first book that NetGalley gave me, so I read it! I don't regret it, it was worth it. Very awesome! Read my review here.


Currently Reading:



  • Once (Eve #2) - I know I was suppose to read this book last week, but... things (more like other books) got in the middle. I begin, yeah, I'm like in page 50 something ::sighs::, I just want to the story to be a little bit more "active".
  • Somebody Up There Hates You - I called this book SUTHY. I'm really very into it, because I like it.


NEED to Re-Read SOON:


  • City of Bones (The Mortal Instruments #1) - I really need to read this book before the movie comes out. I still got time, because in my country will be release the 29th (yes, I know. I'm FRUSTRATED!). The book is in my midnight table... I really want to read but... so manyt things in the way ::sighs::.


What "arrived" from NetGalley this Past Week:


What I Expect to Read this Week:


I know this is a lot of books, but hey my bookshelfs are a mess and I'm really trying to make order (not getting anywhere with that). I'm a feelings girl, so I really don't follow my "to-read" list. I go by heart to where my next book is. Weird, I know. Hope you like them!

19 comments:

  1. Somebody Up There Hates You looks intriguing! I hope you enjoy your new books and manage to read the ones you want to this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks and SUTHY is really good. thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  2. I still need to read City of Bones, too, and I want to read it this month before the movie comes out. I thought I was the only one who hasn't read it yet, so thanks for sharing, lol :) great haul!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for stopping by and yeah I need to re-read it soon. I got time, buy still.

      Delete
  3. Better read City of Bones before its movie release. Haha.
    I've just been disapproved by NG for Water.

    You've got a very good haul there. I hope that you get to enjoy them.

    Thoughts and Pens

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah I better. Oh I'm sorry to heard that, but I got disapproved for some books that I really want to read. Maybe request them again? Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  4. Haha, you are going be very busy with all those books. :) I hope you enjoy them! I wish I had a copy of Ready Player One, I've heard so many good things about it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah I will. the thing is that classes begin this week, so... :/ and about Ready Player One... I cannot express how bad I don't like the book. It got a good messege, but I still don't like it. thanks for stopping by

      Delete
  5. Lovely haul. With the movie coming out, read City of Bones asap. Nice haul. Follow the blog via bloglovin.

    Grace
    http://gracebooksoflove.com
    Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the cover for Water. You've got so many choices - happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet Persuasion and Sweet Temptation were my favorites. Sweet Seduction was...'eh'. It was all right but it wasn't the best one in my opinion. I have some Maya Banks over on my STS as well. Happy reading!

    Tsuki’s STS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i dunno, i just like them<3 i love your haul. thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  8. I have those books from Maya Banks but I haven't read them yet. But I love her other books, so I hope you like it. And I love The Mortal Instruments series - they are short books so I'm sure you'll be able to get to it before the movies released.

    I'm following you now and I need more followers! I'm a new blogger, please check out my list!

    Kathy
    http://mynookbooksnmore.blogspot.com/2013/08/stacking-shelves-1.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. City of Bones was good. I still need to read the next book myself. Water looks amazing. I hope you love it and your other books. Happy Reading!
    Here are my newest additions

    ReplyDelete
  10. City of Bones looks intriguing.
    hope you can visit my Stacking The Shelves

    ReplyDelete

Comment your opinion, I won't bite and I always reply!