Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Sweet Seduction - By: Maya Banks

Sweet Seduction (Sweet #3)
by: Maya Banks

4.5 of 5 stars
He was the stuff erotic dreams are made of...
Salon owner Julie Stanford wanted Nathan Tucker ever since she gave him his first massage. Getting paid to feel every inch of his body, stripped, oiled, and spread out in front of her. Stuff dreams are made of. But the sexy guy was oblivious to the signals she was sending; until she finished off his final rub-down with something extra. In fact, the best extra he ever had. Unfortunately, he came around too late. Now Julie's moving on.
She was everything he'd dreamed of...
The woman was driving him crazy. She lit fire to his insides then ran like a scalded cat. And now she's going to someone else to have all her fantasies fulfilled? Over his dead body. He's more than willing to give her what she wants, and as soon as he pins the little minx down, he'd show her his own brand of sweet seduction.
It's all fun and games until someone falls in love.

my thoughts

Well, well, well... This book was the funniest one, at least of the first three. Julie and Nathan have a really amusing way of thinking and saying things. I'm very happy to know more about our "old" couples: Faith & Gray and Serena & Damon. Now, we are introduced a new couple... Julie & Nathan.

I swear they are for each other. They think alike and even want the same things. I'm so happy with this book, but... Always a but, right? I found it too short and like I knew what it was going to happen. Also, the author gave us insides of Micah and some girl call Angeline. Not that I mind, but I was very into Julie's story when Angeline & Micah's POV came in the middle.

Julie. I totally swear that she, Faith and Serena were cut by the same scissors. They have like the same insecurities and I don't like it. Girls, be more comfortable with yourselves! Your man are really in love with you all, so stop bitching about it.

It was very well written, too fast, but hell of funny. Totally recommend it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment your opinion, I won't bite and I always reply!