Thursday, February 1, 2018

Thursday Tracks [76]

Ohhh! You know, and if you don't you'll know now, that I LOVE, love, LoVe music. Just as I live and breathe words, I live and breathe music. Those two things are just part of me as any other organ in my body. As you can see in my Music page, I hear music while reading! My Thursdays are dedicated to music thanks to this feature! Created to share what song, album, playlist, artist I got stuck in my head every week. 
Now, this week song is...

DRAMA

Artist: AJR
Album: The Click

favorite part of the lyrics: When did our problems get so small? We break up with lovers and friends. Make love to the rumours instead. Maybe we're addicted to it all. The drama is dangerous, but its so exciting to us.

Hear me next Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment your opinion, I won't bite and I always reply!