Thursday, February 22, 2018

Swoon Thursday [10]

From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering.Shout it out on Twitter with the hashtag #YABound, post it here in the comments, or grab the steamy button and share it on your blog. We want to know!
Chaos #5

ROUGH RIDE

by: Kristen Ashley
Read on February 19th, 2018

Rosalie Holloway put it all on the line for the Chaos Motorcycle Club.

Informing to Chaos on their rival club—her man’s club, Bounty—Rosalie knows the stakes. And she pays them when her man, who she was hoping to scare straight, finds out she’s betrayed him and he delivers her to his brothers to mete out their form of justice.

But really, Rosie has long been denying that, as she drifted away from her Bounty, she’s been falling in love with Everett “Snapper” Kavanagh, a Chaos brother. Snap is the biker-boy-next door with the snowy blue eyes, quiet confidence and sweet disposition who was supposed to keep her safe... and fell down on that job.

For Snapper, it’s always been Rosalie, from the first time he saw her at the Chaos Compound. He’s just been waiting for a clear shot. But he didn’t want to get it after his Rosie was left bleeding, beat down and broken by Bounty on a cement warehouse floor.

With Rosalie a casualty of an ongoing war, Snapper has to guide her to trust him, take a shot with him, build a them...

And fold his woman firmly in the family that is Chaos.

swoon worthy scene

     And he put it out there.
     "I fell for you when you were Shy's and if you think that now, when you need me most, now, when I finally, fuckin' finally got a clear shot, I'm givin' up, think again, Rosie. You're hurt and you're pissed and I get that. But I'm not givin' you up. I don't care what way I gotta take you, as mine or just havin' you in my life in a way you'd let me be there, but however that is, I'm not givin' up. Not ever, Rosalie. I'm not givin' you up. You're gonna be in my life and I'm gonna be in yours. Bank on it."
     He gave her that because he had to and she had to have it.
     But he didn't push her further.
     He reached up, kissed her forehead, straightened, grabbed his book...
     And walked away.
     For now.

I swear that I fell totally in love with Snapper from page one. You would too, so read the series because is a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment your opinion, I won't bite and I always reply!