Friday, February 9, 2018

The Friday 56 [11]

hosted by Freda's Voice
#ThankGodItsFriday! Friday, definitely, is my favorite word that starts with F. And if it's Friday that means this post has to be up. The rules are simple: grab a book, any book; turn to page 56 or 56% in your eReader (if you have to improvise, that's ok.); find any sentence, (or few, just don't spoil it); post it; and add your (url) post below in Linky in Freda's Voice blog. It's that simple! My teaser this Friday is from:

CARAVAL


by: Stephanie Garber
Status: Currently Reading

      "Don't give up on me now." Julian grabbed Scarlett's hand, tugging her toward the perfect tufts of white. "Come on, we need to keep moving."
      "Wait ---" Scarlett scanned the crisp snow a second time. Again it reminded her of a frosted cake. The kind she'd seen in bakery windows, perfect and smooth, without so much as a Tella-size footprint in the snow.
      "Where's my sister?"

I haven't finished this book, but everything is becoming more magical by the second. Which means that everything is a trick for your mind and whatever you think is real, well, is not.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment your opinion, I won't bite and I always reply!