Sunday, April 23, 2017

[Double Review] Steamy Coffee Collection, by: Whitney G.

Steamy Coffee Collection #1

NAUGHTY BOSS

by: Whitney G.
Release Date: December 15th, 2016
Read Date: April 22nd, 2017
Format: Kindle Edition
Pages: 127

He definitely wasn't supposed to get that email...

Subject: My Boss.

Have I already told you that I hate my boss today?

Sexy as hell or not, this pompous, arrogant, ASSHOLE asked me to pick up his dry cleaning the second I walked through the door. Then he told me that I needed to take his Jaguar to a car wash that was ten miles outside of the city, but only after I needed to stand in a never-ending line to buy some type of limited, hundred-dollar watch.

I honestly can't wait to see the look on his face two months from now when I tell him that I'm quitting his company and that he can kiss my ass. KISS. MY. ASS.

All those former fantasies about him kissing me with his "mouth of perfection" or bending me over my desk and filling me with his cock are long over. OVER.

Your bestie,
Mya

PS--Please tell me your day is going better than mine...



Subject: Re: My Boss.

No, you haven't already told me that you hate your boss today, but seeing as though you've sent me this email directly, I know now...

Yes, I did ask you to pick up my dry cleaning the second you arrived to work to day. (Where is it?) And I did tell you to take my Jaguar to the car wash and pick up my thousand-dollar watch. (Thank you for taking five hours to do something that could be accomplished in two.)

You don't have to wait two months from now to see the look on my face when you tell me you're quitting. I'm standing outside your office at this very moment. ( Open the door. )

No comment on your "fantasies," although I highly doubt they're "long over."

Your boss,
Michael

PS--Yes. My day is definitely going far better than yours...

Steamy Coffee Collection #2

DIRTY DOCTOR

by: Whitney G.
Release Date: March 5th, 2017
Read Date: April 23rd, 2017
Format: Kindle Edition
Pages: 122

"Lean back on the table and spread your legs for me ..." 

Being a doctor in New York City has never been easy. Especially for someone like me, who has a private practice and an incompetent staff who insists on leaving me to fill in for them.

Over the past six months, I've performed one too many pap smears, three too many "breast exams," and scrubbed in on several reconstructive surgeries. (This would be acceptable, if I was still interested in general medicine, but I'm not. I'm supposed to be a goddamn therapist ...)

When my team finally came to their senses and decided to bring someone more competent into the practice last month, I was actually elated.

Until I realized that our new "doctor" was none other than the woman I was supposed to meet for dinner two weeks ago. The same woman who stood me up with nothing more than an "I can't meet you anymore, sorry," after we agreed to move our online talks into reality.

I haven't forgotten any of the filthy fantasies she told me about, and I never deleted our dirty messages. And if she thinks that I'm going to act like a "professional" and pretend like that shit never happened, she has another thing coming ...

MY RATE FOR BOTH BOOKS


I love easy reads. They are quick and always, always have a HEA. Whitney G is an amazing author, so I knew that when I picked up these books I was going to have a good time and I did.

The first story was something that I would wish it happens to me, I swear. I would love to work in a Publishing place. I mean, really, who wouldn't? Reading all those books before anyone else and all that. Plus, the sexy AF boss that has a secretly crush on me? HA. Where do I sign?

The second story is not for me. I don't like medicine or science, but I have to admit that the whole story was super hot. Because really, who wouldn't want to match with a super hot doctor in a dating app? The downside is that it results to be your boss, but, oh well.

You see, both stories are totally worth to read. They made me happy and I'm sure it will make anyone happy too, so I totally recommend.

#1
   
#2
   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment your opinion, I won't bite and I always reply!