Thursday, May 5, 2016

[R] 1983: Cruel Summer, by: Amber Lynn Natusch

1983: Cruel Summer
(Love in the 80's #4)
by: Amber Lynn Natusch

★★★★★

Isadora Lancaster is in hell.

She passed on a European vacation with her parents, choosing instead to spend an amazing summer with her boyfriend. But that plan changed when she walked in on him and another woman.

Now Izzy’s stuck in a town she’s avoided since high school, and has to face uncomfortable truths about her past—including the best friend that abandoned her during their senior year. The boy that broke her heart.

How many times I have to admit that I seriously loved the 8o's? A ton, because I loved, loved, loved it. Reading these novellas had make me love even bigger. I cannot wait for the next one. I just want more.

This time around, its 1983 and "Cruel Summer" is blasting from their home radios and that's what Izzy thought she was going to suffer. Her cruel summer started after discovering her boyfriend, now ex, having sex with another girl. So she missed a European trip just because of her wanting to stay behind with him, but of course not now. Also, she has to work and her only option is the town's pool, where a boy that she doesn't actually likes right now is working too. The thing is that the boy really wants something with her, because he truly loves her from quite some time. Secrets are everywhere in this book and I definitely did not expect that end.

I keep telling that these stories are way shorter and that I need more. So much potential for all these! Plus, I really want more. These are just perfect. If you want to go back to those days, you should read these books. I seriously recommend them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment your opinion, I won't bite and I always reply!