Thursday, May 12, 2016

Bout of Books 16 [Day 4]

It started three days ago... and I'm not doing well. I almost forgot about the read-a-thon per se at the beginning, but I did read a little the past three days, and I have not catch up for real. I suck because I read nada, zero, nothing today. I challenged myself to read eight books, so right now that is not looking good. What the hell I was thinking? Ugh.
Currently Reading:


Mister O, by: Lauren Blakely
15 / 300 pages

Read:
*click the picture for my review*
 

The Girl's Got Secrets, by: Linda Kage
426 / 426 pages

Taxi, by: Cambria Hebert
300 / 300 pages

TODAY'S CHALLENGE!
If You Like This, Try This
Since we all love recommending books, here's your chance to share the love. Example: If you like paranormal romance with bloodthirsty vikings, try Shelly Laurenston's Call of Crows series. Make sure you use the hashtag #boutofbooks on Twitter, Instagram or Facebook, so we can see your recs.
If you really like books inspired by Frankestein and all that, you should try Megan Sheperd's trilogy called The Madman's Daughter. I do NOT like horror books, but I was hooked from the start with those.
How are you doing in the read-a-thon?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment your opinion, I won't bite and I always reply!