Monday, May 9, 2016

Bout of Books 16 [Day 1]

It started... and I'm not doing that well. I almost forgot about the read-a-thon per se, but I did read a little, so I started slow. I challenged myself to read eight books, so right now that is not looking good. What the hell I was thinking? Ugh.
Currently Reading:


The Girl's Got Secrets, by: Linda Kage
29 / 426 pages

TODAY'S CHALLENGE!
Introduce Yourself #InSixWords
The challenge is simple: introduce yourself on Twitter, Instagram, or on this post using six words, no more, no less. Use the hashtags #BoutOfBooks and #InSixWords.
Almost full-time bookwork. Student. Teacher. Sleeper.

I really tried to changed from last time I made this challenge. But some things never change, like being a bookworm. I am not a full-time, because life happens and I have to study and sleep. I hope to read more tomorrow or to at least finish the book. I think I'm dreaming to high, lmao. Are you participating in the read-a-thon?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment your opinion, I won't bite and I always reply!