Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Top Ten Tuesday [67]

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookis in June 2010 and moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together. Each week they will post a new Top Ten list that one of their bloggers over at The Broke and the Bookish will answer. Everyone is welcome to join! This week Top Ten is...

Top Ten Bookish Resolutions/Goals


  • Read 21+ Contemporary Romance books.
  • Read 15 Fantasy books.
  • Read 31 to 60 books released in 2018.
  • Read 25 books that have been in my TBR pile for a long while.
  • Read an Alphabet (meaning a book per letter).
  • Read 15 Young Adult books.
  • Read 36 books that are on my real bookshelf, not e-books.
Blogging Challenges:
  • This is hard for me because there is always a point in the year that I stop blogging because of life reasons. I'll try my damn best to not let that happen, but life always throws curve balls, so let's see.
  • I need to post REVIEWS more. My features are cool and all, but reviews are my main entreé.
  • To post reviews of books that I read in the past and never reviewed. My list is in the eighties, so if I lower that to fifty would be bliss.
What are your resolutions/goals?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment your opinion, I won't bite and I always reply!