Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Bout of Books 21 [Day 2]


Bout of Books is here! It has passed a whole year since I did this read-a-thon, but I'm glad I can do it now. I hope it will go as good as I want. I don't have a tbr list for this read-a-thon, but I hope to knocked dowm some big books in my bookshelf.

READ ON DAY ONE:

  

Norse Mythology, by: Jim Ollhoff
32 / 32 pages

Favorite Norse Myths, by: Mary Pope Osborne
87 / 87 pages

The Hammer of Thor
, by: Rick Riordan
30 / 471 pages

Here's the deal with the Norse mythology books: I'm reading Magnus Chase series, I needed a little bit more of info before I actually dig in for the second book, so voilá.

READ ON DAY TWO:


The Hammer of Thor, by: Rick Riordan
147 / 471 pages

CURRENTLY READING:


The Hammer of Thor, by: Rick Riordan
147 / 471 pages

STATS:

Books Finished: 2
Currently Reading: 1
Pages Read: 266

TODAY'S CHALLENGE:

Share your 2018 Reading Goals!
you can find them all in here

I have challenged myself to read about 150 books.
To read more than 21 Contemporary Romance books.
To read at least 15 Fantasy books.
To read between 31 to 60 books released in 2018.
To read at least 25 books from my backlist.
To read enough books to fill an Alphabet.
To read at least 15 Young Adult books.
To read at least 35 unread books that exist in my physical bookshelf.

What are your reading goals?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment your opinion, I won't bite and I always reply!