Sunday, January 14, 2018

Bout of Books 21 [Wrap-Up Post]


Bout of Books is here! It has passed a whole year since I did this read-a-thon, but I'm glad I can do it now. I hope it will go as good as I want. I don't have a tbr list for this read-a-thon, but I hope to knock down some big books on my bookshelf.

READ ON DAY ONE:

  

Norse Mythology, by: Jim Ollhoff
32 / 32 pages

Favorite Norse Myths, by: Mary Pope Osborne
87 / 87 pages

The Hammer of Thor
, by: Rick Riordan
30 / 471 pages

Here's the deal with the Norse mythology books: I'm reading Magnus Chase series, I needed a little bit more of info before I actually dig in for the second book, so voilá.

READ ON DAY TWO:


The Hammer of Thor, by: Rick Riordan
147 / 471 pages

READ ON DAY THREE:

 

The Hammer of Thor, by: Rick Riordan
198 / 471 pages

We Can Be Mended, by Veronica Roth
33 / 33 pages

READ ON DAY FOUR:


The Hammer of Thor, by: Rick Riordan
315 / 471 pages

READ ON DAY FIVE:

 

The Hammer of Thor, by: Rick Riordan
471 / 471 pages

Rebound, by: Remi Ryan
192 / 192 pages

READ ON DAY SIX:

 

The Ship of the Dead, by: Rick Riordan
423 / 423 pages

Starflight, by: Melissa Landers
121 / 362 pages

READ ON DAY SEVEN:

  

Starflight, by: Melissa Landers
362 / 362 pages

Starfall, by: Melissa Landers
368 / 368 pages

You Are Here, by: Jenny Lawson
128 / 128 pages

STATS:

Books Finished: 8
Pages Read: 2,096

TODAY'S CHALLENGE:

Leave a Book Review!

Did you know? Book reviews help other readers discover new books. For today's challenge, we encourage you to write a review of a book you've read during the readathon (or recently) and publish it where other readers make their purchasing decisions (e.g., Amazon, Goodreads, etc.). Be sure to share it with us.

All my reviews can be found here.
How was your read-a-thon? I had fun, so how about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment your opinion, I won't bite and I always reply!