Tuesday, July 5, 2016

#TreesofReverieReadAThon [Wrap-Up]

TreesofReverie Read-A-Thon
June 25th - July 3rd, 2016 | Host by: Tress of Reverie

Goalread as much I can
Realistic Goal: 2 books
Total Books Read: 0 books
Total Pages Read: 486 pages
GOAL FAILED!

Reading:
○ Lady Midnight, by Cassandra Clare [page 362]
○ F*cking Awkward, by Various Authors [page 124]

I feel so bad of not doing good in this readathon. My reading slump is getting out of control and I don't like that not one bit. Plus, I was at the beach and basically no one let me read in peace. Too much people bothering me with a lot of stuff. I read just 3 pages in all that weekend. I was away from my laptop and there wasn't Wi-Fi anywhere. Not my kind of vacations, for sure. Anyways, hope to do better next time around.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment your opinion, I won't bite and I always reply!