Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday [38]

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. Each week they will post a new Top Ten list that one of their bloggers over at The Broke and the Bookish will answer. Everyone is welcome to join! This week Top Ten is...
Top Ten Underrated Books According to GoodReads
*The end of this post is to make known books that have less than 2000 ratings on GoodReads and that are good enough to recommend. Basically underrated books according to GoodReads. The thing is that some of my underrated books in GoodReads kind of deserve being like that, so I raised my number to 3000 ratings. Sorry, not sorry!*

LOWEST TO HIGHEST IN RATINGS
187 Ratings
Once Upon a Wallflower

525 Ratings
Dream of Me

884 Ratings
Priceless

913 Ratings
Feels like Summertime

1165 Ratings
#Junkie

1293 Ratings
Hotel Ruby

2017 Ratings
Into the Fae

2166 Ratings
Broken Course

2203 Ratings
Kissing in America

2940 Ratings
Dear Girls Above Me
These numbers might can and will change from the time I made this post to now that you might be reading it. I encourage you to read all these if you feel like you would like of what it's about. Most of these books are not favorites or I didn't rate them as five stars (I had my reasons), but they still were awesome books. If they weren't awesome they would be here. Give them a chance and you might love what you read. If you have an underrated books list, link it in the comments and I will check it, I will never know what I can find. Nice day and enjoy this summer to read everything you can!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment your opinion, I won't bite and I always reply!