Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday [39]

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. Each week they will post a new Top Ten list that one of their bloggers over at The Broke and the Bookish will answer. Everyone is welcome to join! This week Top Ten is...

Top Ten Things About Me

*pffft, I am not that interesting*
  1. I am an almost full time bookworm. I am always carrying books or my iPad. I never have nothing to do, because I always have something to read. That's why my TBR pile never ends.
  2. I am 24/7 hearing music. Any type that I feel like in the moment. I hear music to sleep, to read, to study, to anything at all. You could say that music is part of my life as much as books.
  3.  My style is simple, comfortable and no-fucks-given, but always anxious about what people think about me (read number 7). I am a Converse All Star and Vans Off the Walls girl. A girl that loves to put shirts with messages on. Nerdy glasses. Ponytails, braids, curly hair... whatever.
  4. My hair is always in a different color. You might see it dark, but then from another angle, is blue. One day is pink and then the next is purple. Never trust my license, because it will always say that I am a brunette, but I have not been one since I graduated from high school and that was five years ago.
  5. I am in love with languages in general. One of the many reasons why my BA is in English. I just love it.
  6. I love to teach. Anything, but mostly.... TADA... English. My kids tell me I am the shit, or as they say "A fuego!" I am very proud of my work with them and I just love them all no matter how many gray hairs they cause me to grow.
  7. I may not be diagnosticated with Anxiety and Depression (because my family doesn't believe is a real condition, so I have not gone to a psychologist), but I suffer of them. I am so anxious that I dread to go out by myself to anywhere. I hate it and I get scared shitless. Waking up every day and rising from my bed is a lot of work, but I do it because it might be worth it and if it's not, depressions hits and I might not even rise until the next day. Is a day by day situation that I battle with. The battle inside my mind is always a side saying that "I shouldn't give a fuck" and the other saying "look, they are talking about you".
  8. So, that means that I am awkwards as fuck. I have two sides as well. I might be the shy person that never talks and hides in a corner or I can be the life of the party if I put my mind in it (and after a couple of drinks). Yeah, I am very awkward.
  9. When I am anxious, I love to write. You know, to write non sense. Things that no one will never read and even things that I hadn't thought (like writing what other people said). Is a mechanism I have created to stay focused on other things and not my surroundings (because if I do, I might get a panic attack).
  10. I am a firm believer of #WordsToLiveBy, but I am an always "pendeja" that never follows them (search that word, because I am not translating it).
You see! I am not interesting. Why would you read all that?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment your opinion, I won't bite and I always reply!