Thursday, July 7, 2016

Thursday Tracks [9]

Ohhh! You know, and if you don't you'll know now, that I LOVE, love, LoVe music. Just as I live and breathe words, I live and breathe music. Those two things are just part of me as any other organ in my body. As you can see in my Music page, I hear music while reading! My Thursdays will become from now on... Thursday Tracks day! A feature created to share what song, album, playlist, artist I got stuck in my head every week. Now, this week song is...

Just Like Fire, by: P!nk


favorite part: P!nk is always the best part.
favorite lyrics: Just like fire, burning up the way. If I can light the world up for just one day. Watch this madness, colorful charade. No one can be just like me anyway. Just like magic, I'll be flying free. I'mma disappear when they come for me. I kick that ceiling, what you gonna say? No one can be just like me anyway.
linked to a book: no, no, no. but it's tied with the movie, obvs.

Hear me next Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment your opinion, I won't bite and I always reply!