Thursday, July 7, 2016

[Short Review] Bad Teacher, by: Clarissa Wild

Bad Teacher

by: Clarissa Wild

★★★★☆

My name is Thomas and I’m always hard.
No really, that’s my last name. Thomas Hard, the pleasure is all mine … literally.
I can’t help it that my name suits me well.
You know what else suits me well? That girl sitting across the bar, with her lips right where I tell them to be. I want her, and when I want something, it’s gonna be mine.
One night. No names. No phone numbers. Just me, her, and pure pleasure.
Except, that one girl turns out to be the biggest mistake of my life.
Why?
Because I broke my cardinal rule …
Never bang a student.

Author’s note: Don’t like reckless decisions & unbridled screwing? Don’t love girls that are obsessed with ice cream, rainbows, and unicorns? Don’t enjoy a bit of corny humor sprinkled on top? Then this book is not for you. And last but not least, if you hate cats with giant jewels … Don’t even bother.
I have been in this such horrible reading slump that I'm getting scared of never coming out of it. But I'm a little relieved that I have finally started a book and finished it already. And in a couple of hours! This book may have been what I was looking for. Forbidden things always keep my attention and Clarissa Wild always have been there for me to grant me a happy ending, so... I'm quite happy now.

As the blurb says, this book is about how a teacher and a student broke the professionalism and took their relationship a step further. Thomas is quite a character, but just like any other alpha male... he is a controller, feelings off and with secrets in the dark. But Hailey is not far off. She has secrets herself, but the dark side that Thomas awoke wants more and more. These two are quite a pair, but their secrets are keeping them apart.

It was a good read. What I was looking for. What took me out from my reading slump for a little while. And what made me want to read more asap, of anything. I want to hop in the wagon of reading a lot and staying awake late night just reading. I love their scenes together. Lesley was an annoying character for me, but overall the book was good enough. Light, fast and yes, hot. You'll laugh too! So, yeah... read me later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment your opinion, I won't bite and I always reply!