Monday, December 23, 2013

#ReadingCram - Wrap-Up Post


Sad, sad... the #ReadingCram Read-A-Thon is over. But I had so much fun that I want to do it again! I never made it to my 15 books, but I was close. 12 books was a good number.

Books I Finshed:
  • The Program, by Suzanne Young
  • A Beautiful Wedding, by Jamie McGuire [novella]
  • The Treatment, by Suzanne Young [ARC]
  • Panic, by Lauren Oliver [ARC]
  • If I Stay, by Gayle Forman
  • Imaginary Girls, by Nova Ren Suma
  • Where She Went, by Gayle Forman
  • Love, Rosie, by Cecelia Ahern
  • Fractured Me, by Tahereh Mafi [novella]
  • The Selection, by Kiera Cass
  • The Prince, by Kiera Cass [novella]
  • The Elite, by Kiera Cass
Books I Began, but not Finished:
  • Rush, by Maya Banks
  • The Coldest Girl in Coldtown, by Holly Black
I read a total of 3,440 pages!
Thanks to all the hosts for doing this read-a-thon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment your opinion, I won't bite and I always reply!